So I was looking for a healthy alternative to pizza and came across this recipe and thought I’d test it out.. it was a HUGE success 🙂
I do have to say that it didn’t really all stay in one piece (it was a little hard to carry a whole piece in your hand) BUT it didn’t even matter because it was so amazing. My husband LOVED it. He just ate it with a knife and fork.
- Slice sweet potato in to small strips and layer in baking dish over olive oil ensuring that they overlap slightly
- Season with salt, pepper, paprika and Italian seasoning
- Add veggies and bake for 20 mins at approx. 160 degrees celsius
- Grill for additional 10 mins
- Add cheese then top with meat (I used turkey mince cooked with worcestershire sauce (THAT IS A REALLY HARD WORD TO SPELL))
- Grill for 10 mins
- That’s it! Enjoy!
Happy eating 🙂